TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If items are offered for sale through UCPE the following terms and conditions apply:-
- All machines are offered subject to them remaining unsold.
- Any prices quoted will exclude VAT which will be added to
invoices at the appropriate rate unless exemption applies.
- All machines are offered for sale in as seen condition, removed,
dismantled (if required, for ease of handling and loading) and
loaded to transport. Some large and/or heavy machines may require
specialist lifting equipment which may not be available on site, in
which case an additional charge may be made.
- Goods sold as seen are sold with no guarantee whatsoever and the
buyer has the opportunity of inspecting them prior to order and we
have no responsibility if the buyer does not avail itself of the
- Payment for all items will be in full on or prior to collection.
- Arrangements to view equipment must be made through David Whyte.
- Any dimensions, type numbers, serial numbers,specification or
performance figures quoted as part of the offer should be verified
by the purchaser prior to completion of a contract to purchase.
- The buyer must satisfy himself that any machine that he purchases
is suitable for the purpose to which he will apply that machine.
- Operator's manuals, drawings, specification sheets and service
records, if available, will be supplied with machines if requested.
- David Whyte does not own any of the machines listed, they are
offering them on behalf of clients and will be paid a commission by
- It is the duty of the purchaser to ensure that any item purchased
is used, whether in existing or modified form, within the scope of
current Health and Safety Regulations.
- All goods must be paid for and collected within 14 days of
invoice if already removed and available. If items are still in use
or not removed they must be paid for and collected within 14 days of
them being made available. Failure to comply may result in the items
being reoffered for sale or storage charges being made.
- Title in the goods will pass from the vendor only when funds are
- Insurance liability for the goods transfers to the buyer at the
time of collection.